Monday, February 10, 2014

Isabella’s Girly & Glam Room

I recently showed you Luca’s classic boys room and today it’s his big sisters turn.  Once again, you may have already seen the images in Little One Kids magazine, but I’m excited to be able to share them on my blog!

Like Luca, Isabella had all the fabulous furniture already, I just needed to add a touch of colour and sparkle!

Nest Design Studio - Isabella5

Nest Design Studio - Isabella2

Nest Design Studio - Isabella

Nest Design Studio - Isabella1

Nest Design Studio - Isabella3

Nest Design Studio - Isabella6

Nest Design Studio - Isabella8

Nest Design Studio - Isabella9

Nest Design Studio - Isabella10

Photography by Louise Treacy

5 comments:

Holly and Eddie said...

Such a beautiful room. I love the pastel pinks and the bed frame. Just stunning.

lily said...

I love it so much but it looks so expensive

Belinda - Nest Design Studio said...

@lily.....my client already had all the furniture so when I came on board, the room just needed finishing touches which were all very reasonably priced items.

All clients have different budgets (and wants and requirements), so I work within them to create the perfect room just for them.

Stefanie said...

Do you recall the pink paint color/brand used? Thanks!

Baby Wear Online said...

Oh wow! This is amazing! So beautiful!

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics