Thursday, April 18, 2013

And the winners are……..

Ok, it’s time!  I had so much trouble deciding who to pick (but with the help of my friends who were quite unanimous in their opinion!), so I picked 2.

Yep, the first winner will receive a full design kit & the second winner will receive a mini design kit.

Without further ado…..

compeition winners

I will be creating a funky boys nursery for Suze and for Lisa who has a little boy & girl will will design a fun shared space for them!

Could Suze & Lisa (sorry Lisa, I don’t have your last name) get in touch with me so we can make a start on your rooms!

Thank you all so much for entering, I really loved everyone's entries and would love to work on all of them.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations girls!!! Cant wait to see your beautiful rooms when they are complete!!

Valissa B said...

The above comment was from me phone playing up!!!

Milina said...

Congratulations Ladies. So generous of you Belinda. x

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics