Tuesday, February 12, 2013

V’s Glam nursery

I’m so excited to give you a little sneak peek of a room I recently designed!

Firstly, let me show you the design board.  My design was completed back in September and whilst my clients knew they were having a girl, we had to keep the design under wrap.   They were unsure if they wanted to go for a girly room or something a bit more gender neutral so I gave them a few options to play with but all were keeping with a glam feel.  Inspiration came from an image of a beautiful desert table my clients had found on the net.

Nest Design Studio

My clients have done a wonderful job of putting the room together and I was excited to see lots of photos last night.  I’m just going to show you 2 though!  I’ve lined up a photographer to take some shots for my portfolio, so you’ll have to wait a little before I show you the complete room!

Nest Design Studio V's Room1

Nest Design Studio V's Room

It’s gorgeous, isn’t it!

3 comments:

Ashleigh said...

Oh it's beautiful! And the love cushion looks awesome

Sherran said...

They sure have done a fantastic job! Its gorgeous.

Nicole Fitzgerald said...

That is so pretty! It's great to see how your designs are put together by the client, it must be so rewarding - well done its beautiful!

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics