Wednesday, January 30, 2013

‘Da boys – prints

Yesterday on facebook, I alluded to the 158,943 prints I had saved for the boys shared room and how to whittle down my choices!

There are some that are a must (the gentleman print) and others that I like but am not 100% sure of.  The room is going to be quite monochromatic so want to add colour on the walls with a few prints.  I’ll also be DIY’ing a few (like the tractor print – we have a 9G tractor on our farm which the boys love so will be using it’s silhouette for something like the print below) as well.

Here are a few of my finds so far…..

Nest Design Studio - Boys prints

Giraffe / Awesome / Adventure / Grow up / Gentleman / Tractors

What do you think?

1 comment:

Tanya said...

That giraffe one is very cool and unique ! Goes with the gentleman print as it looks like quite a gentleman like giraffe ! :)

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics