Thursday, December 20, 2012

The Start……

I’ve been playing with ideas for the boys shared room for a few months now, but it is one of the things at the top of my ‘to do’ list over the holidays.  Get the thoughts out of my head and start to plan and shop in preparation of the boys 1.  a new room design & 2.  the boys sharing a room (hmmmm not too sure how that is going to go!).

Here are a few ideas/inspiration pics that I’m leaning towards.  Yes, it will be quite bold and graphic and grown up but whilst I still have say over what goes in their room, this is what I’m going for!

boys room inspiration nest design studio

So on that note….this is my last day for 2012!  Over the holidays, I am going to read lots of magazines, catch up on lots of blogs and generally just laze around.

I have had an amazing year with lots of opportunities and have been able to work with lovely clients and I know that 2013 is going to be just as good (I have a few things in the pipelines which are quite exciting!).

See you in 2013!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics