Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Recent Designs

Last month I had the pleasure of working with a busy mum of 2 (with #3 on the way who was due in November) AND the family was moving into their brand new home about the same time as well! 

The challenge with this job was to create 2 rooms which baby #3 (a little boy) could fit into and have his own special space in both his big sister and big brothers rooms.  I used yellow as a base for both rooms (and bubs space) so it all blends in!

Nest Design StudioNest Design Studio designnestdesignstudio

I can’t wait to see photos of the rooms completed!

1 comment:

little love said...

I love everything in Baby B's space! Actually, I love it all!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics