Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Little One Baby!

Thursday was a very exciting day for me:  I received my copy of the latest Little One baby magazine.  You see, not only was Charles nursery featured in there, but my beautiful nephew’s nursery (you saw the design board here) was in there as well!  Add to that, Nest has it’s very first ad….can you see why I was a little excited?

You need to go buy yourself a copy of the most beautiful baby magazine in Australia, but in the mean time here are my feature pages.

coverCharles nursery starts on page 197charles roomHere’s my lovely sister in law, Laila, and my gorgeous nephew, Cooper.cooper

And my ad!

ad

There is also a sneaky photo of Hugh in there (Hugh did some modelling quite a while ago and let’s just say he wasn’t happy)….look for the screaming baby!

No comments:

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics