If there is one trait I would love Hugh & Charles to be known for (they already have gentlemanly names in my opinion), it would have to be being a gentleman….opening doors, pulling out chairs for ladies, wonderful manners etc. etc. etc.!
Until then, I can push them in the right direction and dress them and their rooms in such a manner.
1. Isn’t this ridiculously cute? And look at that pug! A matching hat, vest & pants from Etsy – Fine Handmade clothing
2. How cute would this be hanging on the wall? I love it (which is why I saved the image for a DIY in the boys rooms, but have no idea where I found it…do you know? Please let me know so I can credit).
3. Get them saving early. Etsy – The Manic Moose
4. Frankly my dear, I don’t give a damn! My Sweet Prints
5. Fancy a ‘tash mobile? This one is from Etsy – Joly On Yates
6. Straighten up your top hat from Etsy – Mad Man Incognito
7. Rules to live by from Etsy – Dapper Paper
8. Plush Gentleman Pillow from Etsy – Caroline Dulko
9. Bow tie & suspenders onesie from Etsy – Peace Love and Kids
10 A gentleman's moustache print from Etsy – Oh Dear Molly
11. For the older boys (it’s on my to buy list for Hugh) Jumper from Rock Your Baby
12. Add some tweed pillows from Etsy – Smokin Tweed
13. Vintage book print from Etsy – Ex Libris Journals