Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Design Board: Baby Elephant Walk

After seeing the nursery I designed for my nephew, Katrina got in touch and we set about designing a gender neutral nursery for her. 

design board for blog

The colour scheme consists of grey, lemon, pale green, pale orange and baby blue with an option of adding coral for a baby girl.  The existing wall colour was already lovely, so I suggested adding in white stripes to a feature wall.  However the real ‘hero’ piece is the Lion Walk print by Sarah Jane Studio in their largest size.  I also suggested a cosy little reading nook (my fav thing to include in a child's room!).

Katrina and her husband recently welcomed a baby girl to their family, so will be using the coral colour option!

I can’t wait to see photos!

2 comments:

Tanya - Lifes Little Celebrations said...

Lovely Belinda! Looking fwd to seeing pics. My daughters bday is a baby elephant theme so I have been looking at lots of elephant things including the elephant garland from Bugaboo (which I think I found the referral to from your website!)
I love those elephant prints from Trafalgar square but they were too busy this time round to help me but I found some very cute ones from 'O Hello Dear' on Etsy as well =)

Ruby Ruby Designs said...

i love that colour pallate! The print is beautiful too

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics