Saturday, April 30, 2011

My Princess day

Didn't she (we all know who I'm talking about) look gorgeous?! I can't believe I actually watched the wedding.....I wasn't going to buy into all the hooplah, but I did and I thought it was beautiful! I had the kids in bed, got into my comfy corner of the couch, took a sip of wine and then Charlie woke up! Oh well.


I thought I would share with you a couple of pics from our wedding day....way back in 2004.

The above is my all time favorite shot. I adore the cathedral in our home town and was lucky to be married there.



1 comment:

Janette said...

You looked stunning Bel, I love the colours in your bouquet! And that cathedral looks amazing, thanks for sharing your wedding pics and yes Kate looked amazing didn't she.
Jxx

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics