Tuesday, April 12, 2011

Grrrrr!

Grrrrr....Angry Red on the war path today! Since having Charles, I have felt so inspired to blog and work. Unfortunately my Internet provider has had other ideas! Some days I have reallllly slow connection, other days I have NONE at all. It's been 'normal' only about twice. We've rang and rang and rang and have gotten no further help.....so The Red (aka Me - Matt calls me that when I get fired up) is making more calls today. They don't seem to understand that I have a business to run and limited time (given that I now also contend with 2 under 2 - and one of them being sick). I really wish they wouldn't outsource assistance to other countries....I just don't think they get it.

OK, rant over. Just wanted to let it out really and let you know that I am here (barely) sometimes and am hoping to get back into it all once I have a decent internet connection! And now that I do seem to have one today, I've gone and wasted this post on a rant instead of nursery inspiration!

Are you questioning why I have the above image? Well that's the era I feel like I am living in at the moment dealing with internet dramas!
PS I have just read that back and I sound like a mad woman!

2 comments:

LINDA from OEKE said...

Rant and rave all you like. We have had soooo many issues the last 12 months. The phone line was down every few weeks for a few days. We had to ring via India to get any help - and to have any mobile reception out here (which sounds like we are the back of burke) I have to stand on one leg on one part of the deck. Not good. And don't even get me started on the internet. I have lost ALL my emails 3 times with constant cutout. So we changed providers and they stuffed up even more.

sorry, I ranted too - and I don't even have red hair. my sister does. does that count?

Anonymous said...

hi , im unable to email you via the website..are u able to email me emc27695@bigpond.net.au
thanks
symone mckenzie

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics