Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Sophistico Nursery

This gorgeous nursery popped up on my google alerts the other day and I had to share...boy's rooms seem finally to be coming in with some style!


Designed for HGTV - Sarah 101, by Sarah Richardson.



Loving the pops of orange (and I'm not normally a fan) and stripes!
Loving the fabric in the curtainsFlash cards framed and used as artworksHmmmm not 100% sure about the wallpapered ceiling, but do looove the blackboard (thinking of a way to incorporate this into #2's nursery!) and day bed!
images via here

2 comments:

Simone - honeyandfizz said...

Very stylish! I love orange in other people's homes just not my own :)

Annie@A View On Design said...

I love this room, even the ceiling - gorgeous - don't know how a boy would feel about it tho! But wow!! great style in there

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics