Thursday, January 20, 2011

I blame you, fellow bloggers!

Yes, you read correctly! I blame you.....all you crafty minx who day after day provide me with ideas galore of things I want to make.
However, you see I have this little problem......#2 is due in about 3 1/2 weeks and I feel like I'm running out of time to get anything that is even a little bit crafty done before that (before my brain no longer functions caused by lack of sleep!).
At the moment, I'm finishing up the growth chart I started....oh about a month ago (will share pics tomorrow), however on my TO DO list (below) there are still many projects I want to get done but the list just keeps growing. On my list I have, make tee pee (this was to be Hugh's Christmas present but the sewing machine cracked it and I only just picked it up from the Dr yesterday!), make covers for our daybed, make a couple of prints for the wall, get a draft birth announcement made up and ready to go (since it took us about 3 months to get organised with Hugh!).....and that's just a few things. I've got the nursery to get ready, I've got a 1/2 made mobile in the room as well as I need to order fabric so I can get the chair covered, make a skirt for the cot and a few other projects. As well as general house things.....really need to get the windows clean, carpets cleaned, sand & stain a few external timber features etc etc etc!
I keep getting preoccupied....we had some external blinds installed on Monday so have been pimping the Alfresco (I must take a photo for the lovely Miss J at My Sweet Prints - I know you posted ages about getting some and the ones we have are fab. It has totally changed our alfresco and they aren't those nasty cheap looking pvc blinds. We had them custom made and they look like walls of glass when they are down, plus they are a cinch to put up - unclip each end and then you can retract them to any height you want.....sorry got sidetracked raving about them).
Now I really must go and get something done whilst H is down for his nap....the last few weeks his sleep pattern has changed and I was getting 2 naps a day, but he seems to think he's to old for that now....damn!

No comments:

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics