Thursday, November 25, 2010

Yay, 100! Plus....I won, I won!

It's taken me a while, but finally I have 100 posts! I did start posting regularly but then I got a 'real' part time job and that mucked up my schedule (along with my housework schedule!)....and my 'followers' list is growing to in the last few days!

In other news, I don't think I've won anything since I was about 12 (which was a dinner set, very handy for a 12 year old)! This week has changed that! First I won tickets to the Australian Dance sport Championships (among my very many and varied talents, I used to ballroom & latin american dance) and today I won a gorgeous advent calender from over at I love Parties after I submitted Hugh's party. My luck is changing!

In 'me' news.....my ever expanding belly is starting to become difficult! I'm 28 weeks now and have gotten to that awkward sleeping stage. You know....can't sleep on your back because the baby is to heavy (more on that in a minute), can't sleep on your side because your hips hurt. I've been getting about 4 hours sleep each night, so am EXHAUSTED!!! I can't believe there are another 12 weeks to go, although I'm sure that will go quickly over Christmas and new year. I'm going to be so hot, swollen and horrid! I think my regular hangout will be the couch with the ac on!
And it looks like #2 is going to be another big bub (H was 4.5kgs)....my OB commented on babies size this week and we have another ultrasound in 2 weeks (to check on it's kidney's again) so will be very interested to see how big it is!

Now I'm off to have another sleep! Thank god, Hugh still has 2 naps a day!

4 comments:

Gifts of Serendipity said...

Yeah for you!
I actually discovered you via 'I love parties' and am so pleased that I did.

Felicity x

Janette said...

28 weeks does seem to be the 'getting sore, tired and lack of sleep' mark doesn't it. You poor thing, I remember it so well. I hope you can get some sleep and chill out time (you're so lucky Hugh's still on 2 sleeps).
Jxx

Amanda said...

Yay for 100 posts and for your recent wins. I remember too well that lack of sleep towards the end of your pregnancy - so difficult to get comfortable!!

Kellie Collis said...

Congratulations on your 100th post and for winning the tickets and the calendar. Not to mention for the baby on the way! Have a lovely week ahead, Kellie xx

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics