Thursday, October 21, 2010

Nesting....big time

Sorry for my lack of posts lately.......nesting is starting to kick in! I'm talking sanding, painting, organising my wardrobe into colours, dusting blinds and dusting skirting boards for a start! I've also been 'pimping' a few bits and pieces (which I'll show you soon).
I didn't get the opportunity to nest when I was pregnant with Hugh, so I think I am making up for it this time (although not in the Kitchen!). I feel like I have so many projects on the go that I want to get done.....let alone start planning the babies room.
With that I'm off to clean something......

2 comments:

Janette said...

Ahhhh nesting, isn't it a strange phenonomen! I hope you don't tire yourself out with all that sanding, painting etc. Look forward to seeing what you've been up to.
Jxx

GeorgyG design said...

Yes nesting, remember that well. It is a lot of fun, well I thought it was anyway, sorting things out and getting prepared. Look after yourself though I also remember how tired I got. G

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics