Friday, September 17, 2010

What to do, what to do?

Nursery idea's are swirlling round and round my head at the moment for Hansel (AKA - New baby)! I'm so excited about our trip to Melbourne next week for the 20 week ultrasound.....now here's the dilema. Mr Nest doesn't want to find out the sex and I do (completely opposite of when we had Hugh! By the way - I won the last battle). I realise how busy and chaotic life will be once #2 is born and I'm realistic in the fact that I won't be able to dedicate as much time to the new nursery as I did Hugh's, so I have a week to convince Mr Nest that I am right (AGAIN)....because I don't want to do neutral (whilst lovely, it's not me)!


via decofab

So will it be blue......

Or pink?!


Time will tell! But regardless of if (who am I kidding, of course I will!) I have my way, we are going to keep it a secret!

3 comments:

Style Me Gorgeous said...

oh congratulations Belinda!! PS Im with you, Id want to find out (I did for our second)! take care x

KrisLeigh said...

I'm so glad I found your blog through chic mother & baby, it is absolutely gorgeous!!

And congrats on #2, we wanted to find out but the little one wouldn't co-operate, lol!

KrisLeigh said...

Oops, that made it sound like I'm preggy, lol. I mean, we wanted to found out with our 2nd (who is now 5yrs) but she wouldn't co-operate!!

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics