Tuesday, September 28, 2010

It's a .............

I still don't know! I couldn't do it and make Matt find out when he didn't want to....however we have the result sitting in a sealed envelope on the kitchen table just waiting to be opened (it may sit there for the rest of the pregnancy un-opened yet!).....so now I have start planning options for the nursery for boy & girl (and add to that names - urgh!). I have warned Matt this may lead to more spending (if I see something I love for a girls or boys room, I might just have to buy it regardless)!

We also found out that bub isn't 100% well. It's only a small issue (Hansel's kidney isn't filtering urine properly) but we'll have another scan in 10 weeks to see if it's fixed itself. Hopefully it should all be ok by then but if it's born with the problem, it may lead to UTI's frequently. I know there are certainly worse things you could be told, but still was a little sad about not getting the absolute all clear.

2 comments:

Habitat Baby - Carla said...

Gosh, good luck not opening it!!!! I think I'd end up starring a hole in it.

Sorry to hear "hansel" isn't 100% - I'm sure you are concerned as any parent would be. One of my twins has the same problem. Wasn't picked up before birth but since we have had our fair share of UTIs. I hope your next scan shows that the problem has fixed itself.

Look forward to seeing how you deck out the nursery.

x

Janette said...

It's sooooo exciting Bel, I'm so excited for you!
I'm sorry to hear about the kidney problem. I'll be praying that it all sorts it's self out in the next few weeks and that there will be no problems.
You are very good to keep the secret safe in the envelope. I am really not good with suprises which is why we found out the sex with Will. I don't know what I'll do next time around but I don't think I'll be able to hold out :)
Big hugs of excitment!
Jxx

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics