Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Inspiration Board: Whimsical

I was contacted by the lovely Rebecca about getting some ideas together for her daughter, Ester, nursery.
Rebecca had already purchased all the big ticket items, made some curtains (Ikea - tree fabric) and had some images of throws etc that she would like to incorporate & use as inspiration.
As Rebecca is based in the US (and I'm not!) I couldn't really specify to much, but put together more of an idea's board using bit's & pieces from Etsy.
The brief was to create a whimsical nursery full of colour and this is what we got......

What do you think?
Stay tuned, because Rebecca is going to email me some photos once she's put it together!

8 comments:

McCarthy Designs said...

Hi Belinda, I have just discovered your blog and it is delightful. I love your ideas for kids rooms and nurseries. I am planning a makeover for my son's room soon so I am sure that I will get some great ideas from your blog! xx

Cornflake said...

Lovely ideas! Just discovered your blog, so glad I did.

While I don't have little ones yet but I still find it all really fun and interesting! :-)

Chic Mother and Baby said...

oooOO inspiring i love the word whimsical its so 'whimscial' haha

Bubby Makes Three said...

I really love all the colour... really wish I knew what I was having so I could decorate as such!!!!
Is #6 a floor cushion? share share share!
x

Belinda - Nest Design Studio said...

Nope, it's a throw that Rebecca is going to make!

Amanda said...

Wow, all looks great - I love that bird cushion in #7. Can't wait to see some photos!

rebecca joy said...

Thanks so much Belinda! What awesome ideas, and since most of it is from Etsy and I am pretty crafty, I am using your suggestions to make my own instead! It is coming along well, and I am super busy with all the little projects involved!

Belinda - Nest Design Studio said...

Excellent! Can't wait to see some pics

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics