Thursday, May 13, 2010

Welcome to the germ house!

Hmmmm well my son has been to daycare a whole 2 times now & of course now he is sick (yucky runny nose), conjunctivitis (!), terrible teething nappy rash & in general just miserable! Plus I'm not 100% either, but I really want to give the house a good pine-o-clean!
So in the mean time, I'm going to leave you with a sneak peek of a nursery I've just finished! Mum & Dad LOVE it (I have to say I'm pretty enamored with it to!)! I'll show you more when I'm up to writing a decent post!


image from here





5 comments:

Janette said...

VERY cute pic! I can't wait to see more!
Have a great day Belinda and I hope you and little H are feeling better soon :(
Jxx

Style Me Gorgeous said...

oh that is just adorable !..love elephants ! I look forward to seeing more pics

Oh Gorgeous Baby said...

I have based my whole baby bunny's nursery design around this print and a few others from the collection!
I hope your little boy gets better soon and you are feeling better too.

Belinda - Nest Design Studio said...

Just wait to see what other elephants I found!

Amanda said...

What a gorgeous print! Am off to check out that Etsy store...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
©Nest Design Studio - Designed by BDD
Real Time Web Analytics