Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Come over to the dark side

I'm LOVING dark walls at the moment (I have 2 in our house), soooo dramatic! Very versatile with accent and contrast colours.....I know it's not everyone's cup of tea though!
In a nursery, you do need to be careful to make sure you provide enough contrast and make it fun......I wouldn't go down this track if you don't get a lot of natural light in the room though.
Just take a look at these spectacular rooms!

sorry didn't note where I found this image


image via here


image from here


image via here


image via here





1 comment:

Amanda said...

Very striking and stylish rooms - I think I prefer light and bright when it comes to babies though - don't think I'd ever be brave enough to do something like this :)

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics