Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Sophisticated Nursery

You may have seen this nursery recently, but I just love it so I wanted to bring it to your attention if you didn't see it (I'm a follower of Lauren's blog & love reading it)!
Lauren from Pure Style Home is an Interior Designer and recently created this nursery for her son Justin. I love the owls (of course!) and the gorgeous colour on the walls!
Lauren made this gorgeous canopy.
This little nook is a fantastic idea! Making an older sibling feel a part, this is on my list for our next bub.
A very cute owl mobile.
What a lovely place to feed or snuggle up with bub!
Stylish accessories

4 comments:

Puddleduck said...

That canopy is amazing!

Janette said...

Wow, super stylish! I like that little toddler nook too, that's a great idea isn't it.
Jxx

Vanessa said...

What a beautiful nursery!! I love it!

Lauren said...

thanks so much for including me on your blog Belinda!! I really appreciate it!!
xo,
lauren

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics