Thursday, April 15, 2010

Retro Chic!

OmG! I had to bring these fantastic little prints to your attention! Paul Thurlby from the UK does retro alphabet prints that are so very cool.....oh and I just remembered I have a way of getting them direct! One of my BFF's is in the UK now on holidays (sob sob, yes how dare she leave us behind!)....might just need to send her an email to pick me up a couple!



images via Paul Thurlby




Ok, now I'm going back to lovingly gaze at each image to decide which one/s I want. I really think I'm going to have to have 50 children to keep up with all these design idea's I'm having.....although don't forget I do on-line consultations if you want a nursery done!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

These are gorgeous - I love the owl and the dog!!

inside The Savannah Room said...

I absolutely LOVE these prints !

Katherine of The Savannah Room x
www.thesavannahroom.blogspot.com

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics