Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Babushka, Ya Ya

Remember here where I gave you a sneak peak into a babushka theme room I was working on? Well concept board is finished, Mum & Dad are working on the room & here it is for you to have a look!


And here's a breakdown of the board:



oh and if anyone has any tips on the best way to add pdf files to blogger, let me know! I copied them into paint and saved as a jpeg, but not sure if that's the best way to do it! I've always been pretty technology savvy, but this blogger is testing me!

6 comments:

Giggleberry (Amy) said...

I see a bunting banner hanging on a familiar looking fence there :)
looking good!!

Belinda - Nest Design Studio said...

Yep it's yours! I need to fix up these images so you can see it properly and the 2nd page as it has all the details on it!

Bubby Makes Three said...

That is so cute, I love it!

Anonymous said...

I am actually working on our own babushka nursery and that is how I found your blog tonight :-) I was googling! Is there any way to see this storyboard and breakdown better? There is no way to really read it the way you have on here :(
Thanks!

Belinda - Nest Design Studio said...

If you'd like to see more, please let me know your email & I can send it through.

Anonymous said...

Hi Belinda! My email is laura.jamroz@gmail.com

Thank you so much!

:)

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics