Monday, March 1, 2010

A sneak peak

Here's a bit of a sneaky peak of a nursery I'm working on for a client. We are going for a Babushka doll theme and last night at 12am I had a brainwave!

What I'm envisaging is a crisp white room but on 1 wall (a window wall) have a gorgeous babushka wall paper full of beautiful bright colours. Accessories to be red & pink (love the clash of colours) with a touch of turquoise!

So now the hunt is on.....I have to find that wallpaper (not decals) to match the look I want!
When I finish the concept board, I'll let you have a look!

2 comments:

Amanda said...

I love Babushka dolls for babies/little girls' rooms. Can't wait to see your concept board! x

Janette said...

I can't wait to see what you come up with!
J x

©Nest Design Studio
Real Time Web Analytics